Saturday 6 August 2011

Time to get serious!!!!

Ok, it's time to get serious with this blog. Well I spent half the day trying to work out how to add buttons and tabs to my blog and I think I may have evn pulled out some hair in the process. Then I discovered a tutorial on another blog  on how to do these things - easy as- wish I had of read that blog first.
So now it is starting to look like a real blog..I hope.
Anyway I will add photos and info to my pages as I go, it is a work in progress and it could take me a while. So I better get back to it....

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen these tips?! I found them helpful! :) http://justfordaisy.blogspot.com/2011/02/some-thank-yous.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebekah, Got myself a lovely new header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the header! PS. I have the same Singer from my Grandmother... do you use it still?

    ReplyDelete